The Best online multiplayer games of 2014
Although one usually likes playing multiplayer games with his friends, it is not always possible. Multiplayer games not only offer to play with a number of people throughout the globe, but to also to know more about them and befriend them. Such games are played in the virtual world wherein there are a huge number of players who turn out to be an individual’s virtual friend over the course of time. Team work plays a pivotal role in such games wherein the objectives of the game are attained only through organized team work. Here is a list of the most popular multi-player games from 2014:
• League of Legends- This multiplayer game which was started in the year 2009 has a very high number of active users, nearing around 67 million users out of which the number of players who engage in regular playing of the game is around 27 million users. The reason for this sudden success of this game lies in this rather unique concept, which addicts gamers of almost all age groups. A list of 118 champions is available in this game and the gamer needs to choose one amongst these 118 in order to put an end to the enemy force. The path to follow for killing the enemies is blocked by bots, minions etc which needs to be killed as well. Level is gained though killing more and more enemies while gold is earned by destructing the enemy tanks as well as by killing minions.
• Guild wars 2- This game is the sequel to guild wars with enhanced characters as well as graphics along with 3D arenas. This game has proved to be one of the most popular multi player games on PC with a daily user base of nearly 4 lakh users around the world. This game is ranked as the fourth best multi-player PC game.
• Final Fantasy XI- Although this game was released in the year 2006, its popularity has not diminished marginally even after the arrival for more and more similar multiplayer games. On the contrary, it still maintains its position in the best multi-player games of all times and is also competing fiercely for the title of the most popular online multi-player game. Avatars are created by the players to satisfy the different objectives so as to concoct an ensemble of jobs. The user base of this game has rose from 4 to 5 lakh users in 2006 to nearly 1 million users in the current year. This game provides the players with the opportunity to explore 16 different worlds and thus keeping the players involved.
• Entropia Universe- This game allows the players to purchase numerous items through the use of real money. The fantasy to purchase certain virtual thing exists among certain players and they can do so in this game with the help of their real money. The player is required to create an avatar for the game and later on customize it as per his/her needs and desires.
• World of Warcraft- This game has proved to be the most popular online game all around the world. This game has a registered user base of nearly 100 million users. A server needs to be selected by the player in order to play the game. The skills required to play this game are developed slowly and gradually along the course of the game with patience and practise. Due to its rather involving and engaging concept, it continues to grab the attention of millions of new players throughout the globe. This game is now the best online multi-player game in the world and its popularity has far surpassed that of its other peers. It has went so popular that you can find thousands of people searching for its hacks and cheats and some websites have even started selling secret gold making add-ons and such stuff.